akmal's bike park

akmal's bike park

Wednesday 27 May 2009

RTW 27.05.09 - proper clipless pedals

Went out at 0650 hours. Reached office at 0730 hours.

Stats today (to):
  • Ride time: 34m 31s
  • Dist: 12.67 km
  • Ave: 22.0 km/h
  • Max: 36.2 km/h
  • Odo: 1864.9 km
  • Good doggy: 1

Today marks the day when I first ride with proper clipless pedals. A bit different. Easier, that is.
I don't have to flip the pedal like roadies to get the step the cleat in anymore.

While going through Masai towards Taman Bukit Dahlia via a shortcut, I came head-to-head with a male dog. I was ready to sprint while he's wearing a ready-to-jump-on-you face, coming towards me. When I passed him by, he just went on trotting ahead.
A good doggy award goes to him.

Different mode today. Start to do high cadence. 44T in front, and 4th from bottom on the rear cogset. Penat jugak weh.

I'm nearing to 2000 kms. Perhaps in another 2 weeks of RTW and offroad, I'll be seeing 2000 on my Velo8.

New clipless pedals?
Yup!

No comments: