akmal's bike park

akmal's bike park

Tuesday 24 November 2009

RTW - 24.11.2009 cuti sekolah

It's the year end school holidays! I don't have to bring the car to work to fetch Marsya from school. Or send Umar to the babysitter's house. Weather permitting (like this morning), I would RTW.
 
Yes, I did it this morning, and I started early (read: before 7:00 am). Been quite some time, so for today's ride I intended to ride in relaxed mode - hence it is imperative that I start as early as I could. The earlier plan of going out at 6:30 am scrapped, as I was still holding Umar in my arms consoling him to go back to sleep after his breastfeed. Naza had been half-asleep since 4:00 am, so I have to jump in and take my turn. In vain, actually, so again Naza had to step in.
 
No stats again, this morning. I left my Velo8 at the office (duhh!). Anyway, the ride time is 45 minutes. 3 good doggies, and managed to chase 1 dog while passing through Kg. Baru Masai. Hehe...
Well, the dog was about to 'play around' with a poor jogger just when I was about to roll down the hill. Acted as a saviour (konon), I rang my handlebar bell and chased the dog away. And, greeted by 3 dogs up the hill. Luckily those are good doggies were oblivious to what had happened some 50 meters away before that :) Pheww... if they were part of a gang, I would surely be out of breath spinning away like crazy into Masai.
 
Overall, my RTW comeback was a good one. Not too tiring, and I felt so good, especially after my shower. That dog chasing was an awesome bonus. Tomorrow, insyaAllah, another RTW for the week.
 
In the spirit of RTW, I'm putting once again the link for Bike To Work 50-page sampler:
 
Can't wait to go back at 5 today, cycling towards home, and Umar (oh well, Naza, Marsya and Adam too).

No comments: