akmal's bike park

akmal's bike park

Monday 25 August 2008

Pasir Gudang Night Ride

Friday, 22nd August.
As I was driving on my way to KL, Panjang gave me a call with an info that gave me something to smile about.
There'll be a night ride (on road) on Wednesday 27th.
9.30pm start to ride from Masjid Taman Cendana in Pasir Gudang.
He mentioned that it is pre-Ramadhan ride. Yeah, I reckon it'll be an all-out ride before a 2-month hiatus (Ramadhan & Syawal).
I'm not sure about riding during Ramadhan. It seems doable. You know, ride on Saturday night right before sahur, have sahur together with fellow riders, then back home by Fajr. Atuk mentioned that he did ride with Panjang last year every night during Ramadhan, around Pasir Gudang.
I did a few times last year, around KL. Being a 'bachelor' for 5 days in a week, it was doable. For this year, I think it's best to be at home with the family. Anyway, I have to look and see how things goes.
For now, I'm looking forward for this Wednesday.

No comments: