akmal's bike park

akmal's bike park

Friday 17 June 2011

RTW 17.06.2011 - Bright Skies

Subhanallah.
 
I heard on the radio some time before, that looking at Allah's creations is much more pleasing and gratifying compared to manmade marvels. I find this to be true. While I enjoy it when my eyes caresses the fine contours of a Ferrari, watching a cat lazily lying on his ribs licking fur brings much more satisfaction. While I would always be awestruck with the fine lines and glimmer of KLCC or Masjid Wilayah Persekutuan, looking at a forest of trees whether they are green or golden are much more pleasing and puts my mind at ease. The same goes to the bright sky. Well, I can't find any manmade to compare that with.
:)
 
This morning's ride was a leisurely ride. I enjoyed the sky, the greens at a golf club (okay, that's with man's intervention) a little stream and a forest of trees at the side of the Pasir Gudang highway on my RTW.
 
Here are a few photos.
 
Oh, and today marks another weeklong this year. It's the 6th so far, and it starts to feel like a weeklong is not so special anymore. You see, I'm reporting it as a secondary item in this entry. Looking forward for the first monthlong.
 
Have a good weekend, y'all.
Looking forward for more greens this Sunday's offroad.
 
Note: you and I are also Allah's creations. Looking at humans are also, well, pleasing - wife/husband and kids, and your parents too, whenever possible.

No comments: