akmal's bike park

akmal's bike park

Tuesday 28 April 2009

klmbh epic bike hash

I've registered for the event today.
It'll be on the 10th. May 2009, Sunday.

My personal objective for joining the ride event is to:
  • ride with fellow KL friends
  • measure how far can I go

On the way to KL, I could deliver my elder brother Amri's bike. Perhaps I could stop by MPH at Mid Valley to grab an mtb book. And also to Giant Sri Hartamas just to check it out.

A lot of factors needed to be sorted out. Dino, Kadafi and a couple of friends in KL helped a lot for the transport, accommodation and waypoint.

Go here to register.

The hash is one of my ride wishlist (see panel on the right). And talking about ride wishlist, Dino updated me about my other one - the PCC Presidential Ride '09. Apparently, the event scheduled on the 14th June is postponed to some time in August. More time to prepare for it. And hopefully the final date won't be clashing with other family events or anything.

No comments: