akmal's bike park

akmal's bike park

Tuesday 21 April 2009

Welcome to Seri Alam

I got an email yesterday from Fitri, a UniKL Seri Alam student. Been here in Seri Alam since early April. Hails from Langkawi, and looking for riding buddies while he's here.

I went out from the office early yesterday and met him with his friend Bob. We talked, and shared stories over roti canai, otak-otak, roti nan, and drinks.
He's a proud owner of an old school Schwinn hapakenamantah full susser. It'll be a cool thing to see such bike being ridden by a young lad.

The main reason for this blog is for me to share my passion for mtb. I'm glad that through this medium also riders are connected. Hope that more good things would come out of this.

Welcome to Masai, Fitri.
Bring along your bike and stuff the next time you come back to SA from Langkawi. And those cheap stuff and jajan over there, too. Meanwhile, join us for pre-ride breakfast on Sundays at Ruza Café.

No comments: