akmal's bike park

akmal's bike park

Thursday 14 April 2011

RTW 13.04.2011 - The Longest Route

my longest route so far
 
It was the longest route I took riding to the office, so far. At 50 minutes, that's the longest time I took, too (with no puncture along the way, that is). 14.56 km on my Cateye meter, and 14.78 km on Sports Tracker data. Well, they're not too far apart, and I don't really bother about the exact distance anyway. What's more satisfying is that I had a rollin' good time along the way.
Really.
 
The ride was as relaxed as I can be, for I have time on my side - went out a few minutes before 7:00 am. At first I decided to take my normal route (well, it should be renamed as the 'old route' now). I did, and extended a bit further with riding in the park at Bukit Layang Layang. There's a jogging/cycling track, so I went ahead with it.
 
Stats today:
Out from home

0657

 hours
Arrive office

0747

 hours
Door-to-door

50

 mins
Ride time

41' 32"

 
Distance

14.56

 km
Ave. speed

20.9

 km/h
Max speed

45.0

 km/h
Odometer

7163.4

 km
Good doggies

4

 
Mode

old route,

 Yukon, slicks, relaxed
 
Ride safe, and be good.
Thanks for coming by.
 

No comments: