akmal's bike park

akmal's bike park

Thursday 28 April 2011

RTW 25.04.2011 - Oh sweet tarmac

now and then
 
I was pleasantly surprised when approaching a section at the L-Route. What had been the muddiest part of the route has now turned into tarmac. It has been about six months since, and I had witnessed its progression. From red earth with a bowled section, flattened, gravel, and now tarmac.
 
It goes without saying also that soon it will be commissioned and I would have to resort to my normal route. Maybe, or maybe not (hopefully). Anyway, I'm still waiting for a bridge to be completed. Thence, I would ride out the whole stretch from Pasir Gudang to Kota Puteri and Seri Alam. All on tarmac, the full L-Route. Well, maybe not for another few months. Even so, I'm looking forward for it.\
 
Have a good day.
Thanks for coming over.

No comments: