akmal's bike park

akmal's bike park

Friday 19 June 2009

RTW 19.06.09 - puasa yang yok mode

Went out at 0656 hours. Reached office at 0735 hours.

Stats today (to):
Ride time: 35m 43s
Dist: 12.59 km
Ave: 21.1 km/h
Max: 37.7 km/h
Odo: 2039.0 km
Good doggies: a lovey-dovey couple and another who seems to care about his poo more than anything in the world at that moment.

I'm riding in puasa mode today. That though actually came about after a I was a few kms on the road this morning, after I have sipped a few short gulps of water. Yes, why not. Ramadhan is nearing, and it has been quite some time since my last puasa sunat.

Pedaling slow and steady is the trick. The results: a bit faster, not much sweat and heat. Also a little less tiring. The thing is, I can only try it out first time next Wed or Thu.

Explored a route yesterday evening for riding back home. It's alongside the Pasir Gudang highway. On grass and gravel. No more riding along that short distance where I have to go head-to-head with vehicles on a narrow path.

No comments: