akmal's bike park

akmal's bike park

Wednesday 24 June 2009

RTW 24.06.09 - simply late

Went out at 0716 hours. Reached office at 0755 hours.

Stats today (to):
Ride time: 36m 47s
Dist: 12.60 km
Ave: 20.5 km/h
Max: 41.4 km/h
Odo: 2088.2 km
Good doggies: a lot! Lost count. Everyone seems to be up already by the time I pass by their spots.
 
Simply late.
Fed the cat, and took my time.
And ride ultra-leisurely. Don't want to get too sweaty. Also I wanted to see how it would fare, in preparation for tomorrow's fasting ride (as in 'puasa', not 'speedy').
 
I think this is the most late arrival at the office of all my RTWs. Still it is before 8 o'clock. I don't quite like it. The roads seem to be much busier, and vehicles are speedier when it is 0740 hours. Everyone is racing for the punchcard (or swipe machines). Quite challenging to cross the roads, although it is quite easy when pedaling uphill towards the Masjid Jamek Pasir Gudang's traffic light - cars are jam packed and static, giving me comfortable room to needle through.

No comments: