akmal's bike park

akmal's bike park

Tuesday 1 February 2011

RTW - a week's off

With the CNY holidays this week, and myself still in bed past 7:00 am this morning (can't resist to snuggle in after Subuh), there's no RTW. Yesterday morning it was raining heavily thus I thought it was not safe to RTW due to poor visibility. Anyway, my body was aching from last Sunday's GA MTB Ride 2011. I had enough riding in the rain to last me for the year.
 
I'll be taking the day off tomorrow, and two more days of public holiday followed by the weekend. Weather permitting, I'm taking wifey and kids to Desaru insyaAllah in the afternoon. Before that, I'll see if I could get my hands dirty with the new frame. Currently I'm itching to get a go on it. Hmm...
 
Have a good week, y'all.
Be safe. Don't ride too much in the rain.

No comments: