akmal's bike park

akmal's bike park

Thursday 1 July 2010

RTW 01.07.2010 - Naza's bike

Didn't have the opportunity yet to clean up my bike, and especially the bike shoes, since Sunday's Epic Bash at Ulu Rening.
 
Today's my first RTW for the week. Have to make it happen, hence resorted to using Naza's bike. Installed the new ultra-loud Cateye bell (had to take off the shifter's indicator) on the handlebar. It seems that it can only be installed on the left hand side. I fitted also the rear blinker and headlamp. Enough then, for RTW.
 
Out from the house at 7.09 am and reached the office at 7.45 am. Door-to-door took me 36 minutes this morning. No doggies around. No meter installed on her bike, so no stats for this morning's RTW.
 
Well, the ride was like the usual RTW, except that with Naza's bike I couldn't really push it. The frame is small, so I have to pull the seatpost up high; and it feels a bit crampy. It has platform pedals so no clipless bliss. Well, that makes for a nice leisurely ride this morning, and going back home too.
 
Have a good day, and thanks for coming by.

No comments: