akmal's bike park

akmal's bike park

Friday 8 August 2008

bukit cermin DH challenge

 
Many months ago after finishing Dream trail in FRIM, Zulhisham and I went on to tackle Steroid hill.
At the base, there were bro Yazid and the gang from Putra Heights.
 
Bro Yazid was the one assembling my t-bolt few months earlier than that encounter. I was quite happy to see him again that day in FRIM, of course.
Looking at Zul and I with our blue t-bolts, he quickly said that someday he could organize a DH challenge, for t-bolts - in Bukit Cermin.
While that may be only an afterthought, I can understand his quip.
He's quite keen with t-bolt. And this is something, coming from a guy who owns a Santa Cruz DH rig.
 
Then, this poster came up as a link in BBS.
Instantly I know, when there's Bukit Cermin, and Proton T-Bolt category, there would be bro Yazid's name somewhere as well.
Indeed it has.
 
I don't know (and have no plans whatsoever for now) if I would make it to the challenge.
One thing for sure, I won't be taking part. But it sure will be a nice sight - gathering of T-Bolts amid other DH rigs.
To be there as a spectator would be awesome, I know.
 
For the organizers, I bid you good luck. And have fun.
You're doing the mtb community in Malaysia a big favour.
I'd like to buy a t-shirt if you sell one.
 

No comments: