akmal's bike park

akmal's bike park

Wednesday 9 December 2009

RTW 09.12.2009 - I'm Back

It's been a week since the accident in Masai.
Bike is squeaky clean, with new set of tires courtesy of Dino who sold them to me dirt cheap (many thanks, man!).

The ride was as usual, except that this morning I took a shortcut at the Suria area in Seri Alam, bypassing the climb at Kg. Baru Masai. Oh, and I was riding in a leisure mode. Still, the ride time is less than 39 minutes door-to-door. My odometer reading has less than 200km to reach the 3000 mark. Not really a target to end the year with above 3000, but it would be nice nonetheless. No pressure there.

One thing I noticed is that the ride is much more pleasant when the bike is clean. Nice, err... for once in a while.
:)

Stats:
Out from home
0710
 hours
Arrive office
0749
 hours
Ride time
34'17"
(39 mins DTD)
Distance
12.41
 km
Ave. speed
21.7
 km/h
Max speed
35.6
 km/h
Odometer
2811.0
 km
Doggies

yilek!

No comments: