akmal's bike park

akmal's bike park

Thursday 2 June 2011

Upcoming Event: PCC Presidential 2011 - 24.07.2011

It's back again this year. Seems that the trend is bi-annual, this much eagerly awaited event for true mountain bikers in Malaysia (and neighbouring countries as well).
 
I rode the 2009 event, and it was a blast (eventhough only up to CP2). I think it was the year when mtb events passed the 1000 participants mark for the first time. Nowadays, it's a norm to have 1300 and above for any big event. Heck, I'm sure this year's Prez would be getting 2000 easily. That, to say, PCC would be having a great deal of high expectations for organizing the Prez this year. Which, I strongly feel that they would persevere and deliver.
 
No details except for the date, for now. They're keeping it as a secret.
 
Anybody could enlighten me, what (or where) Ol' Smokey is?
 
Am I going? I'm getting hyped up day-by-day. Perhaps, insyaAllah.
See you there?
 
For updates, visit their website and join the facebook page.

No comments: