akmal's bike park

akmal's bike park

Saturday 13 June 2009

classic bike bell

I was browsing the net with my daughter Marsya to help her with his school work. The subject is 'springs'.

So we googled for images of ehm ehm, full suspension bikes and also a bike bell (among other everyday things with springs of course).

This one from Zakkaliciousness' flickr caught my attention. Rustic bike bell. A visit to Søren Sögreni's website, and suddenly I was like transported to 50 years ago.

The price? 199dkk. That's about RM140. Pheww...

Anyway, a website with prices displayed is very nice website. I have always liked them.

Also from the flickr pages, I came to know that in Denmark bike bells are mandatory.

By the way, I still can't figure it out how to ring the Sogreni's bell.

Image by Zakkaliciousness

No comments: