akmal's bike park

akmal's bike park

Monday 20 December 2010

Hollowpoint Graphics

Rob Axford of EPX Australia finally replied my email requesting for the graphics pack for Hollowpoint, two days ago. Alhamdulillah, yay! The whole thing - photos and post script files amounted to 16 Mb of zip file.
 
The next step:
1. Shall I leave the frame bare, or do I paint it? If I were to paint it, gloss black seems nice, understated and relatively easier to take care of. Matches with my black Epicon, too.
2. Get someone to make the decals.
 
That requires $ and some time.
Definitely not Skyway, it seems then.
:)
 
Anyway, thanks to Rob for the pack.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Akmal black sounds like a good choice of colour , I didnt even know there where graphics packs available from epx for the hollowpoint.Any chance you could forward them to me please? :o) yzman747@hotmail.com .Mine is polished atm but seeing those graphics make me want to paint mine sky blue to highlight carbon stays .
Cheers
Mika

akmalhizam said...

Mika,
insyaAllah will forward you the pack. if your frame size is 17", why not swap with mine. I love to have mine polished, if not painted gloss black.
:)