akmal's bike park

akmal's bike park

Saturday 4 December 2010

Skyway Decals?

Skyway TA 25th Anniversary Frame
Anyone can help me with the decals? I'm thinking of slapping 'em up on the Hollowpoint, for old times' sake.

For the record, I've never owned a Skyway. Just borrowed one from my neighbour siblings Apai, Anis & Atei. Man, I love the tubing.

I was thumbing through the Rad clips on YouTube, and watched the Helltrack race. There was a rider wearing Skyway jersey, and blam!, I think it would be nice to put the retro decals on Hollowpoint's downtube and headtube since it's pretty naked right now (yup, it's pretty as it is).

Don't want to be a wannabe, putting up Santa Cruz or Trek or Cannondale or whatever else on my Hollowpoint. I just want it to be personal. Why not Hollowpoint decals? Well, I've emailed people from EPX requesting for some, and a guy from Malaysia who apparently did get something from EPX, but mine still unanswered.

Anyway, I'm happy with riding an 'unnamed' unpainted mtb. Some even asked me, is that Ti frame? Hehe... I wish.

The Skyway 25th Anniv. frame story here (2008). Interesting.
Also,
http://bmxwheels.com/SKYWAY/index.html
http://bmxsociety.com/topic/24007-skyway-ta-25th-anniversary/

No comments: