akmal's bike park

akmal's bike park

Saturday 23 April 2011

RTW 18 - 22.04.2011: yet another weeklong

Alhamdulillah. I made the third weeklong for this year.
 
I've got to say that it was really good. The weather, together with my wife and Mak's help, of course, helped in big ways. As for myself, it was a good April so far. I drove to work only for 5 days up to today.
 
Two things:
1. In recognition of my RTW Machine's role for my commuting, I sent it to Jason's for a 'bike spa' treatment. That's a service package complete with cleaning thrown in. Right after work, I cycled to his bike shop and left it there for the job. Panjang sent me home in his car from there.
2. I really enjoyed riding without anything behind my back (except for my shirt lah), thanks to my Ibera Bag. The beam rack in my opinion is not quite suitable for it could sway. I'm thinking of having the proper pannier rack for the RTWM. Perhaps when I'm in Senawang some time after this, or anywhere else that carry the item.
 
So, that's that. Looking forward for another weeklong, back-to-back with another one, perhaps.
:)
 
I'm happy, and I hope you have a glorious weekend.
Sorry, can't join you offroad, though.
You have a good one.
 
image from Ibera's website

No comments: